Money, Money, Money (±x)
Enter more text here
Rhodium Accounting Systems ONLINE
After contractors in Australia and Sri Lanka had caused significant damage to Rhodium’s commercial operations via injurious falsehoods, tortious interference and theft of resources and data, we are pleased to announce that our redesigned systems have now been implemented.
Every time we were close to clearing the backlog, some clown or another would conveniently steal or destroy the materials, either paper-based or electronic!
We are now ameliorating the situation in the most expedient manner possible using a number of different contractors, although their involvement does not alter the contractual nature of your existing relationship with the Rhodium entity concerned.
We require the following information as colour pdfs, without which we would not be in a position to resolve matters to our mutual satisfaction:-
1) The full legal name of the entity providing your goods and/or services, with postal address, url, phone, fax and general e-mail address;
2) The full name and e-mail address of the person responsible for Accounts Receivable / Credit Control;
3) Accounts Receivable Statements showing the full and detailed transaction histories between ourselves since the commencement of the relationship;
4) Tax Invoices (with your tax identification) issued to the correct Rhodium entity, together with supporting documentation such as detailed descriptions of the work product and detailed time-sheets for contractors;
5) A detailed audit trail showing all payments received from us, including payment methods used such as credit cards or bank transfers and currency conversions applied;
6) Copies of all agreements entered into with yourselves including those that have been superseded;
7) Any other relevant information which would assist us in performing a full Creditor Circularisation.
Please be assured that our commitment to resolution of outstanding matters is not in question, and your patience during this time is gratefully appreciated.
Joseph S R de Saram (JSRDS)